Monday, August 21, 2006

My Sunday Evening

Dramatis Personae:
M - Protagonist
PFBC - Person From Bragg Creek works at the supermarket


At rise

M will be sitting in a chair watching TV the phone will ring, M will go over to the phone see Bragg Creek Super Market on the caller ID and wonder what that's about.


M: Hello?
PFBC: Hello is a Meeeekoooo Miiiiko there?
M: Yes, this is her.
PFBC: M this is T from Bragg Creek Super Market, you were camping a couple weeks ago?
M: Yes?
PFBC: You lost an earring?
M: Yes....
PFBC: Someone just came up and handed it to me.
M: Seriously?
PFBC: Seriously! They found it in the washroom, it's white gold correct?
M: Yes!
PFBC: I'm pretty sure it's the earring that you were looking for.
M: Thank you soooooo much! Unfortunately I don't think I can get out there until the weekend
PFBC: Not a problem! Whenever you get here ask for me, if I'm not here and the person working doesn't know what's going on have them call my cell phone.
M: Ok! Thank you so very much!
PFBC: No Problem! I'm just happy that we took down your phone number!
M: Me too!

Curtain

(By far one of the more exciting moments~!)

No comments: