Monday, December 11, 2006

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I realize that I should be studying, however I decided that I needed to see where I stood on the
Naughty or Nice List and its official, I'm on the nice list (as if there was any question!). In celebration I would like the following:

  • A Hippopotamus
    for myself
  • A Snap-On shopping spree for Graham
  • A Firebird/Trans Am for Carling
  • A cricut for Kyley
  • A new favorite T-shirt for Jackie
  • A soccer themed room for Danielle
  • Unlimited amounts of cotton spun yarn for Juli, in a rainbow of colors
  • A never ending supply of wine for Jenna
  • A high definition television for Chad so he can fully experience his PS3
  • Red shoes for Steve so he can continue to support The Reds!
  • A giant BAM for Paul (Preferably on a sign, similar to the old Batman television series)
  • A closet full of fancy dresses for Carolyn.
  • The rebirth of Dave’s Sunfire.
  • A 43” Plasma screen for my brother, but not the PS3!

OH and

  • A puppy that doesn’t run away!

Thanks and Much Love!

Miko

No comments: