Friday, July 28, 2006

So, this is blogging? Hmm...

I'll admit that I'm not the best at this stuff, hell I'm not even very good but that's not going to stop me, no sir! I'm going to become a blogging machine!

Blogging isn't new to me, I've indulged a number of times before this. However, the thought of making such a long term commitment, to anything scares me. Well not anymore! It's high time I faced my fears head on, and what better way to start then with a blog?

So, why all of a sudden start up this blog account? The answer to that is three fold:
1) I want to keep a record of my life, something that I can look back on in later years.
2) My writing is grotesque so naturally, this seems like the way to go.
3) I have accounts at both myspace and msn, but neither seem to satisfy my blog needs.

Thus, I opened an account here!
At the moment my boredom is starting to affect my sanity and since myspace SUCKS... I present to you...

My life, through the eyes of ME!

Note: Miko is Japanese for "female ninja" (Or so I've been told all my life) thus the name!

No comments: